Project finishing requires just 3 skill sets:
- Deep work (how to plan and execute for one hour)
- Monday Hour One (how to plan and execute for one week)
- Project planning (how to plan and execute for 8 weeks)
Imagine that you felt 10/10 confidence in all 3 of these skill sets.
Here’s what this might look like for you:
- You generate productive feelings on demand, so you actually enjoy the process of getting things done (bring on the joy and intrinsic motivation)
- You know that when something is on your calendar, it’s as good as done, so you can fully relax when you have white space (this is true downtime)
- You maximize your free time, so you’re more fulfilled, relaxed, and creative when you show up for work—and you know how to channel all of this into incredible work product
- You acknowledge and move through negative emotions more quickly, so they don’t spin you out into procrastination
- You blow your mind with the level of self-compassion you’re able to feel for yourself when you feel crappy—and you still follow through
- You can focus on demand, so you feel the sweet satisfaction of being in flow more often
- You genuinely enjoy being with your brain, coming up with new ideas, concepts, and strategies, so you carve out more deep work time to ideate
- You repeatedly work to deepen your understanding of these 3 skills sets, so you’re no longer chasing productivity hacks and tricks
- You learn to give yourself a realistic amount of work, so your level of self-trust and self-respect increases exponentially
- You develop discernment and resilience, to know when to stick with your plan and when to pivot
- You push yourself just the right amount, so you’re never left wondering if you’re reaching your potential or not
- You’re awed at your own growing, evolving capacity, so you take on bigger, more challenging opportunities
- Your level of tenacity, grittiness, and resourcefulness is at unprecedented levels
Pause to really imagine your life at 10/10 confidence with all 3 of these skill sets.
Is there anything else that I didn’t include above that would compel you to keep building these 3 skill sets?
And with your newfound 10/10 confidence, what else would be possible for you?
What else would you dare to put on your calendar?
That special project that’s been on your mind for years? A macaron making class? A trip with your kids to Harry Potter World? A two-week camping trip? Time to start outlining that book? A daily bath and reading time? More time to just be with your partner? A set launch date for your new program?
The quickest, most efficient way to get to your 10/10 vision is to enlist help.
That help is inside Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, my coaching program for those who want to master a sustainable, fun, repeatable project process and start enjoying life as a project finisher.
With my help, you’ll move through obstacles faster, shorten your learning curve, and spend more time living in your new 10/10 reality.
Click here to get started today. (Seriously, don’t delay taking action; you deserve your 10/10 vision now.)
Can’t wait to work with you.