If you’ve been diagnosed with ADHD, suspect that you might have it, or have someone close to you who is neurodivergent (hint: you probably do!), this episode is for you.
And if none of this applies to you, listen anyway! Our fast-paced society creates symptoms for people that mimic ADHD, so you’ll get something from this episode, no matter what.
In this episode, I’m joined by Megan Kierstead, a certified coach for forward-thinking badasses with rebel brains. She helps people (especially those who identify as neurodivergent/ADHD) build a career and life unique to their bodies and brains.
Listen in as we discuss:
- What ADHD is, and how it affects the nervous system The role of motivation in ADHD, and how to influence your motivation
- How to make articulating your emotions and thoughts easier, so that you can start to shift them
- How to make things easier for your Future Self through retrospective reflection and troubleshooting
- The concept of play, and the many research-backed benefits of embracing it
- Why half-finished projects don’t have to be a problem
GUEST CONTACT —
Megan Kierstead, Life Coach
Podcast: The Black Sheep Playground
Online program: The Black Sheep Playground
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.