A huge thank you to AmyLee Westervelt for hosting me in her Unstoppable Empaths groups, and for letting me share the audio publicly.
In this 46-minute podcast episode, AmyLee and I dive into:
- How I got my start in life coaching, and why I’m focused in on productivity
- A quick intro the procrastination framework that I’m working on.
- Impromptu coaching on the idea that “If I don’t do it, someone else will.”
- What days look like before and after implementing a deep work practice.
- A quick client story that illustrates how to debunk your own myths.
- A quick visualization exercise to help you create the result that you want in your life.
- How The Fulfilling Five concept came to be (listen to it unfold, live.)