Conventional wisdom says that we need to shore up our weaknesses. But what if it’s actually better (and more enjoyable) to build a business that capitalizes on your strengths?
When you make a conscious effort to understand and leverage your strengths, you’ll be more energized, engaged, and successful when it comes to your projects.
Today’s conversation is with Becca Syme, a Success Coach. Listen in as we discuss how you can increase your performance by doing more of what comes naturally to you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The philosophy behind the Gallup StrengthFinder test
- Mine and Becca’s top five strengths
- How to figure out your work style, based on your strengths
- Creating strengths-based systems that work for you in your business
- How to discern what productivity advice to take and what to reject
- The benefit of finally acknowledging the habits you don’t actually want to change
- How to be a better consumer of coaching programs by knowing yourself better
Becca Syme is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and holds a Master’s degree in Transformational Leadership. She is the host of the Quitcast for Writers and the teacher of the popular Write Better-Faster class. Becca has coached 5700+ authors using success alignment and predictive reasoning to help authors write and market better-faster. She lives in the mountains of Montana where it is always winter and never Christmas.
GUEST CONTACT —
Becca Syme, Success Coach
YouTube: The QuitCast
Website: Better-Fast Academy
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE —
The Guide for How to Get Into a Deep Work State ($27)
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Interested in joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, the 8-week program for business owners who want to become self-assured, repeat project finishers?
Click here to learn more and book your free 45-minute, 1:1 consult with me, to talk about the program.