Rebecca Johnson is a strategic collaborator, writer, and motivational coach. She helps organizations align their brand story, leadership, and teamwork to create values-driven influence.
We first connected via Instagram about her Values Deck — a set of cards that help individuals and groups clarify core values that drive work and life.
Stay tuned to the end of the episode, where she pulls some cards from the Values Deck and we do a lively, rapid-fire discussion about what each of them means to us.
- Story Solutions, Rebecca’s website
- The Values Deck
- Books: Dare to Lead by Brene Brown, The Power of the Other by Henry Cloud, The Second Mountain by David Brooks
- Podcast: The Bible for Normal People
- The Pique Podcast episodes: Shame, accountability, intuition + the church with Pastor Bill Rose and Intuitive work: what it is + how to do it
- The Classical Enneagram test
- The Motivational Core Assessment
- Evolving Faith Conference