The Anti-Procrastination Challenge
Join us from Aug 8-12, 2022 to kick your procrastination habit to the curb.
Enter your info below to grab your spot for free:
Procrastination is just disagreeing with yourself about what you "should" be doing at any given moment.
What percent of your days do you spend disagreeing with yourself?
(Most business owners tell me that they disagree with themselves between 50-75% of the time. Consider the near-constant mental stress of that.)
During this free, virtual 5-day challenge, we’ll reduce your internal conflict and get you closer to 100% agreement with yourself. This is the path to a life without procrastination.
100% self-agreement happens in 3 steps:
1. Craft a vision
I'll help you get crystal-clear on what you want to create in your business and in the rest of your life in the next 3 years—and then we'll help you double what you think is possible. Procrastination can't stand up to a compelling vision that pulls you forward.
2. Align your identity + emotions
Who you'll be when you accomplish your vision is different from how you're currently operating in your life. We'll get you clear on how the most productive, relaxed, joyful version of you thinks and feels, so that you can start being that person now.
3. Act as if
You'll become the new version of yourself daily by taking micro-actions. I'll help you pinpoint exactly where you've struggled to take action in the past and why, then help you focus in on just a few high-impact actions that you can take right now in order to move forward, sans procrastination.
This is the Anti-Procrastination Cycle.
Along the way, we’ll measure + manage just one key metric:
The percent of time that you agree with yourself.
The Anti-Procrastination Challenge is for you if:
Hey, I’m Cristina Roman, and I’m a Procrastination Coach.
I help business owners stop procrastinating, so that they can finally take control of all of their half-finished projects using a sustainable, repeatable method.
This free challenge is your first step.
What's included in the Anti-Procrastination Challenge:
Prep emails to set you up for success during the challenge
5-day pop-up Facebook Group, for personalized written coaching from me
Live workshops + group coaching from Aug 8-12, to help you troubleshoot your procrastination
Access to the Anti-Procrastination Bundle: All of the challenge resources, in one place
I mean any kind of internal dialogue that implies that you should be doing something different than what you’re currently doing.
- Trying to enjoy downtime while shaming yourself about everything you haven’t gotten done
- Trying to be present with your family, while mentally running through your to-do list
- Making a decision and then second guessing
- Negotiating with yourself about how many more episodes you’ll watch on Netflix or how many more minutes you’ll spend on TikTok
- Checking your inbox while you tell yourself that you should focus on that big project
- Telling yourself you’ll do it tomorrow, when you don’t have any intention of actually doing it
- Dragging items on your to-do list to the next day…then the next day after that
Feeling conflicted, confused, resentful, frustrated, ashamed, and overwhelmed often is a strong indicator that you’re disagreeing with yourself.
And disagreeing with yourself is a double-whammy: Disagreeing in the moment feels shitty, but it also feels shitty to later judge yourself for how you spent your time.
During the challenge, I’ll help you identify exactly what disagreeing with yourself looks like for you, so that you can start to change it.
I want you to think for a minute about being in 100% agreement with yourself every day.
What would you stop doing and what would you start doing instead?
You might stop:
- Taking on clients who don’t value your time or effort
- Doom-scrolling the news for hours
- Using your phone for hours at night
- Sitting all day and scarfing down lunch at your desk
- People-pleasing just so people don’t get upset with you
- Being distracted whenever you’re with someone (including your kids)
- Using technology, alcohol, and food to cover up your emotions
You might start:
- Taking guilt-free, quality downtime
- Saying no to shit you never actually wanted to do
- Working on that big, scary project that’s calling to you
- Setting peaceful boundaries and actually upholding them calmly
- Planning your next digital detox vacation
- Carving out time for that hobby you’ve put on the back burner
- Going to sleep earlier
- Taking long lunch breaks and walks
- Learning to actually feel your feelings
What would the result of these new, upgraded actions be for you?
My clients report feeling better, making more money, having more free time, building their social capital, and creating more impact through their business.
Just a little!
When you participate in the Anti-Procrastination Challenge, you’re giving me permission to use your words anonymously for all marketing purposes.
All live calls will be recorded and distributed throughout this and future Anti-Procrastination Challenges.
Yes! I’d love to say thank you by giving a special gift to you and whoever you invite along for the challenge.
When everyone registers for the Anti-Procrastination Challenge here at piquecoaching.co/apc, you’ll all get the Productivity Power Zone mini course ($99 value each).
Once you’re all registered, just email email@example.com with your names and emails to redeem your free gifts.
Enter your info below to grab your spot for free:
The fine print: By signing up above, you will be subscribed to the main Pique Coaching email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.