In this episode, I answer several questions from listeners about how I’m reducing my waste, what books I recommend, how I shape my mornings, what quotes resonate with me, and my advice for knowing how much time and energy to dedicate to new projects in your life (even if you’re not a business owner).
The five questions:
- Given the state of the environment, what are you doing to be more environmentally conscious?
- What are your top 5 non-fiction book recommendations?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What’s a quote that you’re loving recently?
- One of my biggest struggles is deciding how much time to dedicate to new projects when I know I need to invest to see the returns, but it distracts from earning in the here and now. What are your thoughts on this?
- Composting: DC Food Waste Drop-Off and Compost Cab
- How to perform a trash audit via Going Zero Waste
- The reusable glass and cork coffee cup that I love: KeepCup (I have the 16 oz one)
- Books: Let Your Life Speak by Parker Palmer, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron, The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks, Deep Work by Cal Newport, Rising Strong and Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Do you have an upper limit problem? on Marie Forleo’s MarieTV
- The Pique Podcast: More self-awareness, focus, + creativity with morning pages
- Jess Lively’s Flow with Intention Online
- Top secret deep work project
Have a question you’d like me to answer on a future podcast episode? Shoot me an email! (And don’t be afraid to challenge me.)