If you’ve ever put off looking at or dealing with your business numbers because of overwhelm, insecurity, or confusion—this episode is for you.
In this episode, I’m joined by Keila Hill-Trawick, who runs Little Fish Accounting, a CPA firm for small businesses. Keila helps small businesses thrive through her transparent, easy-to-understand approach to accounting.
In this episode, Keila and I chat about financial procrastination, which happens even with successful business owners.
Listen in as we discuss:
- How anxiety can show up as being hyper-productive in your business
- Why rest can feel so intolerable if you’re a high-achiever
- How the pressure to convey an even-keeled persona creates emotional perfectionism
- How to simplify your life to free up more time and energy to focus on your wellbeing
- How procrastination around finances shows up in your business
- How to self-evaluate your finances by looking at the data, separating it from your own opinion, and then making a calm strategic plan for moving forward
- What the most confident and strategic clients of Little Fish Accounting are doing differently
- Top beliefs about money and finances that every business owner should have
Little Fish provides compliance and advisory services to professional service providers with tiny teams—including me! They advise freelancers, solopreneurs and small businesses in reaching their financial goals to build and grow the businesses of their dreams.
GUEST CONTACT —
Keila Hill-Trawick, Owner of Little Fish Accounting
Podcast: Fish Food
Little Fish Accounting Instagram: @littlefishcccounting
Little Fish Accounting Newsletter
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE —
EP. 20 The Oprah Million Dollar Challenge
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Interested in joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, the 8-week program for business owners who want to become self-assured, repeat project finishers?
Click here to learn more and book your free 45-minute, 1:1 consult with me, to talk about the program.