Monday Hour One Workshop for Biz Owners
One hour of planning, for a week of payoff.
This is the workshop for you if:
Do your days run you, instead of you running them?
The solution: a Monday Hour One practice.
Here’s life after implementing a Monday Hour One practice:
Ready to learn more about creating a Monday Hour One practice?
Monday Hour One workshop details:
- You must be willing to show up on video from a quiet place on the day of.
- Please read through this Monday Hour One post before the live workshop.
- There is a $50 fully refundable deposit to save your spot. When you show up on time and on video, you get your money back.
- Kickoff and group introductions
- Understanding why Monday Hour One isn’t traditional time blocking
- How to actually implement Monday Hour One in your business
- Live, personalized coaching on your hesitations and obstacles
- Recap and takeaways
The next 60-minute workshop:
Monday, 3/29 at 3pm ET (2pm CT, 1pm MT, 12pm PT, 9pm CET)
When you register, you’ll receive the Monday Hour One booklet:
Answers to 11 Monday Hour One FAQs, 5 pro tips, and 1 next step.
About the host:
I’m Cristina Roman, a Certified Life Coach.
I work with business owners like you, who feel like they’re surrounded by half-finished projects in their businesses.
We work to solve the root of the problem—not just the symptoms—so that you can finally overcome project procrastination, once and for all.