In this episode, I talk to Sara Rose Whaley, also known as my sister, about infertility, body image, marriage, relationships, life transformations, intuition, and our 20-something antics.
Specifically, we talk about the platinum rule, the power of saying “I don’t know what to say,” seasons of relationships, and what not to say to pregnant women.
- “I would like to think that it was God’s voice…It was just desperation and horniess.”
- “When you’re single, everyone’s like ‘You need to be 100% happy being single.’ No you don’t. You don’t need to change your dreams and pretend that those are not your dreams. I think what people are really saying…”
- “Be in the pain and do shit anyway.”
- “I didn’t know that I was to be trusted.”
Other quotes mentioned:
- “‘Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.’” -Unknown
- “I’ve never seen any life transformation that didn’t begin with the person in question finally getting tired of their own bullshit.” -Elizabeth Gilbert