If you’re a business owner who has tons of half-finished projects that you’re looking to finish in a repeatable way, this is the episode for you.
Listen in as I share with you simple steps for finishing any project in your business, on demand.
These 6 steps can be applied to any personal, business, solo, or team project.
What’s inside the episode:
- The 6 steps for finishing any project
- Why the sequence of these steps is important
- The benefits of each step
- The most common hesitation that I hear about each step, and how to address them for yourself
The 6 steps:
- Take inventory of your half-finished projects
- Choose one to work on; table the rest
- Make a foolproof project plan
- Schedule your project plan on your calendar
- Execute on your project plan, adjusting as needed as you go
- Evaluate as you go, and at the end