I’ve thought long and hard about how I can best serve the Pique Coaching community right now, mid-pandemic.
I’ve talked about this a lot: For many people, quitting procrastination is the farthest thing from their minds right now; but for others, this is the golden hour. Your time to solve the decades-long challenge of procrastinating against your own will.
But for many in the small group who are raring to go, finances are a challenge right now.
If that’s you, I am thrilled to announce that I am offering a scholarship spot for my upcoming group coaching program, Half-Finished to Done, LIVE.
It’s where we’ll be taking all of the content from the course Half-Finished to Done: How to Nip Procrastination in the Bud, Complete Your Projects, + Create the Results that You Want in Life, and applying it in a hands-on, interactive, live setting.
Walk in with a finishing problem; leave having solved procrastination for yourself. Your evidence? That project that’s been on the back burner will officially get finished. (I think that calls for another party popper: 🎉)
This scholarship is valued at $500 USD.
I invite you to apply if you:
- Have a project (or five) that you want to finish
- Identify as a mid-career corporate professional or entrepreneur
- Know that procrastination is a problem worth solving for you
- Feel like you’ve already tried everything to solve procrastination
- Know that money truly is the thing holding you back*
- Have read through the program description and are available during the majority of the 8-week program (we kick off 4/21)
- Have purchased Half-Finished to Done: How to Nip Procrastination in the Bud, Complete Your Projects, + Create the Results that You Want in Life course ($199 USD)
If you’re in: Head here to fill out the 7-question application by 12pm ET on Friday, 4/17.
Not for you, but know someone who might love this opportunity? I’d love for you to forward this post along to them!
*Not sure if it’s money holding you back? Here’s a surefire sign: If I offered a money back guarantee for the group coaching program, would you be more willing to invest? If so, it’s likely not a money challenge as much as a challenge of fear, doubt, and uncertainty. Happy to coach you on that.