I am so thrilled to bring you this episode. Four of the students in Half-Finished to Done, LIVE — the live 8-week group coaching program where you go all in on one of your half-finished projects — joined me to talk about their experience in the program, what they’ve learned, and what they think you should know if you’re considering joining.
Here’s what we cover:
- How Half-Finished to Done, LIVE isn’t your standard productivity program.
- The value of having a like-minded cohort to do this work with.
- Why solving a life-long challenge with procrastination during a pandemic might be exactly the right move.
- Why taking any step — no matter how seemingly small — toward solving your challenge is meaningful.
- All of the other solutions, tricks, and strategies that Half-Finished to Done, LIVE students have already tried, but haven’t stuck with.
Listen on your favorite podcast platform:
To learn more + book a free 30-minute consult call, head here: Half-Finished to Done, LIVE.
I’d love to work with you in a future round!