Our guest today is not only a former client of my Half-Finished to Done, LIVE program, she’s also my big sister, Sara Rose Whaley.
In this conversation, we’ll discuss how an afternoon spent organizing her bedroom led to a massive aha moment about how she manages overwhelm, in both her home life and in her business.
Once she realized there was a way to work through her overwhelm, sense of urgency, and anxiety, Sara begged me to let her join Half-Finished to Done, LIVE—and I finally let her 🙂
Listen in as we discuss:
- How overwhelm manifests in your body
- Sara’s initial hesitations around joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE
- How she far exceeded the financial goal she set for herself at the beginning of our 8 weeks together
- Sara’s newfound understanding that she doesn’t need a lot of time in her business in order to create value
- How she learned to create clarity on demand using the 3-step Anti–Procrastination Cycle
- The ripple effects that Sara has seen in her home life, with her kids, and in her marriage since going through the program
- Sara’s advice to anyone interested in joining Half-Finished to Done LIVE
As a parent coach and board-certified behavior analyst with 15 years of experience, Sara Rose Whaley helps families increase their joy during the toddler stage. She addresses all the components that affect this including: marriage dynamics, mom guilt and burnout, and toddler behavior strategies. She is currently fully living the toddler stage with her 2 kids: ages 4 and 2.5.
GUEST CONTACT —
Sara Rose Whaley, Parent Coach and Behavior Analyst
Joyful Toddler Parenting website
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Interested in joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, the 8-week program for business owners who want to become self-assured, repeat project finishers?
Click here to learn more and book your free 45-minute, 1:1 consult with me, to talk about the program.