If you’ve ever considered yourself an overthinker, this episode is for you.
Our guest on the show today is my former client, Kim Witten. In this episode, she talks about how participating in Half-Finished to Done, LIVE after completing the 5-day Bare Minimum Challenge helped her reduce dread, anxiety, and tinkering in her business.
She now gets more done in a way that she likes, with less effort and more confidence.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Why Kim decided to join Half-Finished to Done, LIVE
- The philosophies that Kim has taken from our work together into her business
- The value of self-agreement in your business
- What to do when you think that your values are at odds
- How Kim has learned to deal with anxiety and dread in her business
- The Accomplishment Triad, and Kim’s take on this concept
- How Kim has used the Bare Minimum Challenge, and the results she’s created because of it
- Kim’s transition from an overthinker to a deep thinker
Kim is a transformational coach and research consultant, who helps overwhelmed creatives turn their overthinking into expert thinking. Driven by her desire to understand the human experience, she uses insights to help people and organizations adapt to change with intention, confidence, and purpose.
She loves to connect with people and learn about their projects, their pain points, their impossible goals, and whatever else they’re thinking about.
GUEST CONTACT —
Kim Witten, Transformational Coach
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Interested in joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, the 8-week program for business owners who want to become self-assured, repeat project finishers?
Click here to learn more and book your free 45-minute, 1:1 consult with me, to talk about the program.