Ready to end your procrastination?
There are three ways that we can work together:
Half-Finished to Done: How to Nip Procrastination in the Bud, Complete Your Projects, + Create the Results that You Want in Life
Available 4/21. Pre-purchase by 4/7 and receive a bonus: a free 45-minute coaching session. (10 available.)
("The best of both worlds")
Themed group coaching programs open several times per year.
Next group coaching, launching 4/7: How to Stop Procrastinating + Start Focusing
I take on 9 one-on-one coaching clients at a time.
The first step is to book a free 30-minute mini session below, to ensure that it’s a mutual fit.
(Here after a mini session? Click here to read your proposal.)
Length: 8 weeks
Length: 12 weeks
Who this work is for...and who it's not for:
- You’re ready to invest resources (time, energy, and money) into your growth.
- You’ve read books like Atomic Habits, Deep Work, and Indistractible, and are ready to take it to the next level.
- You understand that a coach isn’t there to agree with you — we’re there to push, poke, and prod.
- You might be slightly skeptical about this whole coaching thing — but you’re willing to go all in.
- You love the idea that I can help shorten your learning curve.
Probably not for you:
- You’d rather DIY your way to personal growth. (Which, by the way, is totally possible.)
- You’re not interested in slowing down in order to speed up; you’d rather go full speed ahead.
- You’re not ready to shake up your belief systems.
- You’re totally skeptical about coaching and aren’t willing to see it differently. (Read: You already have one foot out the door.)
- You needed this yesterday.
Hi there. I’m Cristina, a Certified Life Coach.
I work with clients to help them overcome procrastination, overwhelm, and distraction, once and for all.
Here’s a bit more about me:
I’m a Washington, DC-based Certified Life Coach, though you might find me roaming the streets of Guatemala or Italy.
As for my style, an event attendee described me like this recently and I love it: “You have the balance [of blunt but loving]…but it comes in such a kind package that it is unexpected in the most fun way.”
The most important thing to know is that — if we’re a mutual fit — we’ll get you the results you want in your life and we’ll have a heck of a lot of fun doing it. I (half) joke that I’m the Cross Legged Coach; I keep things casual but wildly impactful ’round these parts.
I am certified by The Life Coach School and have a Bachelor’s in Human Services from The George Washington University. I have a background in recruiting and customer success, and ran an online membership community for five years.
Juggling the needs of multiple hiring managers, many clients, and dozens of members has made me adaptable, resourceful, and emotionally intelligent — and those skills are now at your disposal.