Ready to be coached?
There are three ways that we can work together:
Themed group coaching programs open several times per year.
I take on 9 one-on-one coaching clients at a time.
Length: 8 weeks
Length: 12 weeks
Who this work is for...and who it's not for:
- You’re ready to invest resources (time, energy, and money) into your growth
- You’ve read books like Atomic Habits, Deep Work, and Indistractible, and are ready to take it to the next level
- You understand that a coach isn’t there to agree with you — we’re there to push, poke, and prod
- You might be slightly skeptical about this whole coaching thing — but you’re willing to go all in
- You love the idea that I can help shorten your learning curve
Probably not for you:
- You’d rather DIY your way to personal growth. (Which, by the way, is totally possible)
- You’re not interested in slowing down in order to speed up; you’d rather go full speed ahead
- You’re not ready to shake up your belief systems
- You’re totally skeptical about coaching and aren’t willing to see it differently. (Read: You already have one foot out the door.)
- You need this ASAP
Hi there. I’m Cristina, a Certified Life Coach.
I work with clients to help them overcome procrastination, overwhelm, and distraction, once and for all.
Here’s a bit more about me:
I’m a Washington, DC-based Certified Life Coach, though you might find me roaming the streets of Guatemala or Italy.
As for my style, an event attendee recently described me like this recently and I love it: “You have the balance [of blunt but loving]…but it comes in such a kind package that it is unexpected in the most fun way.”
The most important thing to know is that — if we’re a mutual fit — we’ll get you the results you want in your life and we’ll have a heck of a lot of fun doing it. I (half) joke that I’m the Cross Legged Coach; I keep things casual but wildly impactful ’round these parts.
I am certified by The Life Coach School and have a Bachelor’s in Human Services from The George Washington University. I have a background in recruiting and customer success, and ran an online membership community for five years.
Juggling the needs of multiple hiring managers, many clients, and dozens of members has made me adaptable, resourceful, and emotionally intelligent — and those skills are now at your disposal.