Are you ready to give procrastination the boot?
Note: Due to increased demand, I no longer offer free mini sessions. Instead, I offer free consult calls.
Here’s the difference: Instead of offering free coaching to everyone, I only hop on calls with individuals who are seriously considering moving forward with coaching. We’ll coach a bit, and then see which coaching package is the best fit for you.
Hi there. I’m Cristina, a Certified Life Coach.
I coach mid-career corporate professionals and entrepreneurs to quit procrastination, once and for all. You don’t lack willpower; you just don’t understand your brain. Yet.
A free 30-minute consult is your gateway to life beyond procrastination.
Let's make sure it's a mutual fit. Do you:
Book a free 30-minute consult below:
You’ve downloaded the guide to get into a deep work state in 15 minutes. You’ve listened to The Pique Podcast. You’ve joined a webinar. But you’re ready to take it to the next level with ongoing coaching. Awesome!
Here’s the process and what you can expect:
- Sign up for a 30-minute mini session using the calendar widget above. Please book for a time where you can be on video with no interruptions.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation that contains the Zoom video link that you’ll use day of, as well as the option to create your own calendar event.
- On the day of our call, you’ll show up on Zoom from the comfort of your own home, as casually as you’d like.
- We’ll talk openly about the procrastination challenges that you’re experiencing in life, where you’d like to be instead, and how to bridge the gap between the two.
- I’ll tell you more about my paid coaching packages, and we’ll figure out which one might be a fit for you.
- I’ll send a booking link for the program you choose; you’ll pay and we’ll get kicked off.
- If it’s not a fit right now, we’ll part ways but stay in touch, until you’re ready.
Here’s my guarantee: In 30 minutes, I’ll show you why you procrastinate, and how you can solve it.
By the way, here’s how a client described me: “You have the balance of blunt but loving…but it comes in such a kind package that it is unexpected in the most fun way.”