In my 3 years in this business, I’ve made a shit ton of mistakes when it comes to projects!
In this episode, I’m taking all of the lessons learned from my mistakes, and turning them into 8 best practices that you can implement immediately for better projects in your business.
And lucky for you, you get all of my best learnings digested into a doable, repeatable process that takes into account the areas where most people struggle when you join my Half-Finished to Done, LIVE program. So if you want more help with creating better projects, head here and join the waitlist for the next round of Half-Finished to Done, LIVE.
What’s inside this episode:
- Question the assumption that you can’t be creative on a timeline
- Create “just in time” projects
- Spend time revamping and repurposing old projects, instead of always creating from scratch
- Use your 8-week project sprints to know exactly what skill set you need to develop next
- Do it bare minimum style [make your projects as simple and streamlined as possible for yourself, but also for your stakeholders, the people who are going to benefit from this project]
- Get to know your Zone of Value, and then spend as much time as possible there
- Make yourself earn the right to work on specific projects
- Stop changing the result that you want from your projects—instead, ask yourself to step up to hit your desired goal
You can also listen to this episode on your preferred podcasting platform, by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.