In this episode, we are talking about building a confident self-image, in your life and in your business.
Your self-image is what you tell yourself about who you are, as well as what you think other people think of you.
Self-image is important because how we think about ourselves affects how we feel about ourselves and how we interact with others and the world around us.
In other words, what you believe as the truth is going to influence every aspect of every result that you create in your life without you even realizing it. So if you consider yourself a procrastinator, chances are you will remain so until your self-image changes.
So how can you change your self-image? I’m glad you asked!
Our guest today is Elyse Conroy and she will share exactly how you can build a strong self-image. Elyse helps high-performing, ambitious women become unapologetically confident in both life & business by teaching them how to see beyond their limits & create confidence on demand.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Why it’s important for you to understand your own self-image
- De-conditioning yourself from the assumed identity such as procrastinator, people-pleaser, or perfectionist
- Core belief systems that keep procrastinators procrastinating
- Understanding The Confidence Trifecta: Acceptance, Belief & Trust]
- What life looks like when you’re locked into The Confidence Trifecta as a project finisher
- Core beliefs that are powerful to have as a project finisher
You can also listen to this episode on your preferred podcasting platform, by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Ready to finish your projects in your business?
Click here to learn more about Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, the 8-week group coaching program for business owners who want to become self-assured, repeat project finishers.