Our guest today is a two-time client of my Half-Finished to Done, LIVE program, Shelly Najjar.
In this episode, she shares how going through the 5-day Bare Minimum Challenge and then joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE has taken her from an experience of perfectionism, chaos, and overwhelm in her business to more flexibility, freedom, and fun.
Finishing her projects in the program in a way that she likes generated project ROI for her in the form of money, time, impact, social capital, and emotional stability.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Shelly’s experience with taking the Bare Minimum Challenge and how she earned the title of the Bare Minimum Queen
- How she has been able to reduce chaos in her life using the principles of Half-Finished to Done, LIVE
- The ripple effects of Half-Finished to Done, LIVED: deep emotional stability, more confidence, and reduced chaos
- Managing perfectionism
- The powerful reframe that helped her decide it’s okay to dabble in all of her different interests without making it a problem
- How gamifying the process of finishing your projects keeps things fun and engaging
- The benefit of working on one project at a time
As a Nutrition Mindset Coach, Shelly helps busy women care for themselves while reaching their goals. Her specialty addresses why and how we eat, blending mindset and practical tips to make it easier to develop a healthy, stress-free relationship with food at any body size.
GUEST CONTACT —
Shelly Najjar, Nutrition Mindset Coach
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Interested in joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE, the 8-week program for business owners who want to become self-assured, repeat project finishers?
Click here to learn more and book your free 45-minute, 1:1 consult with me, to talk about the program.