Our guest today is a former Half-Finished to Done, LIVE client and fellow coach, Christie Williams.
In today’s episode, Christie shares how being part of Half-Finished to Done, LIVE and using the skill of deep work has transformed her from someone who felt like she was settling to a committed coach who controls her time and emotions.Listen in as we discuss:
- What it looks like to settle in subtle ways in your business
- What it means to “let your results catch up with you”
- The power of doing a self-evaluation
- The transformations Christie experienced in Half-Finished to Done, LIVE
- The amount of fulfillment Christie achieved from using deep work in her coaching business
- Christie’s advice to anyone considering joining Half-Finished to Done, LIVE
As a self-esteem coach for women, Christie teaches the mindset and strategies required to make a meaningful schedule that works for women, no matter what is on their plate. She helps them create a routine that’s energizing and simple to follow.
GUEST CONTACT —
Christie Williams, Self-Esteem Coach
You can listen to this episode using the audio player above, or find it on your preferred podcasting app by searching for the Half-Finished to Done Podcast.
Ready to master sustainable productivity in your business?
Click here to learn more about 1:1 productivity coaching for ambitious business owners, with yours truly.